Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Sharing our Creativity

So I have seen this little diddy on Facebook and a few blogs today...

Get Creative in 2011-I promise to send something hand made to the first 5 people who comment on this post... Within the year, you will get your surprise. In turn, you must post this as your status/on your blog and send something handmade to your first 5 comments. Lets have some fun and spread the creativity to our friends.

I'm kinda nervous about posting it to my Facebook... I don't know why exactly but I know it is rooted in some kind of fear. It usually dwindles down to that in some way, shape, or form. But here on the blog, I don't have that fear of showing what I make in the scrap cave. Ha Ha! Which is silly, since more people actually have access to this.

In any case, I'm in - I love making stuff for people. If you want to play along, let's go! I think it could be one of those things that connects us across states, time zones, countries even. :)

xo, Jen

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love your blog, it's so cute! I am just visiting from LOAD, looking forward to seeing your layouts this month!