Friday, February 29, 2008
You thought you might be seeing more bath shots? LOL! Nope, but here is a little peek at one of my March projects for Creative Scrap Shack Come on over tomorrow for the full reveal and spend some time hangin' out at the Shack. Tell them Jen and Amy sent you!
Here are 7 random and/or weird (you be the judge) facts about us (as written by Amy):
1. We like to scrapbook while talking to each other on the phone.
2. We watch Gray's Anatomy on the phone together every week - I tape it when it is on in Texas and we watch together (yes while on the phone) when it is on in California.
3. We LOVE Project Runway.
4. We celebrate our Friend-a-versary on October 12th. Our husbands think we are dorks, but we think that our friendship is worth a special celebration!!
5. Jennifer is a girly girl and I am more of a tomboy! But I am working on it - I can actually apply makeup properly now - and I own hair product - LOL!
6. Sometimes we eat icing with a spoon - but it has to be good icing - yummy buttercream!!!
7. When we see cool scrappy projects - we sometimes hide them from each other so that we can make them for one another.
Now for the rules and who we are tagging.
Link to your tagger and post these 3 rules on your blog.
1. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
2. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
3. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
We are tagging:
Thursday, February 28, 2008
And since you can't fully see me in that one ... here is another ...
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Monday, February 25, 2008
1. The Presidential Election - November
2. The Summer Olympics in China - August
3. The Paralympic Games also in China - September
4. My sister turned 40 - earlier this month (Amy)
5. It is the International Year of the Potato http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Year_of_the_Potato
6. Kenny is going to hit double digits this year
7. Jackson will start Kindergaten this year
8. Rachel will graduate from Kindergarten this year
9. Kaden will start pre-school this year
10. The crop to cure diabetes is born this year (in March in Fresno - yippee)
Well that is how my mind is working today ... have a great week - xo Amy
Friday, February 22, 2008
Thursday, February 21, 2008
Happy Thursday and if you are a Survivor fan tonight's episode is supposed to be good. Maybe there will be a new GA soon!!!!!!
Monday, February 18, 2008
Friday, February 15, 2008
Dream Street Papers:
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Sunday, February 10, 2008
Then I got to looking at my first photo safe album - our wedding album. All the pages are versions of blue and green and silver. I bought a pack of blue and a pack of green papers - exactly the same packs - with different designs in them. Bought matching alpha stickers or used stencils and I was also VERY into my Coluzzle - thought the puzzle one was the best. Yup here is a page from our wedding album. Oh and blue and green were NOT our wedding colours - ROFL! Oh and I was an 8.5x11 scrapper and these pages are in a school binder - gotta love our starting points!
Friday, February 8, 2008
Thursday, February 7, 2008
Tuesday, February 5, 2008
I found out yesterday I was chosen as one of the Island Girls at Creative Scrap Shack
I am very exicted as this site is amazing! The girls are super fun, the gallery totally inspiring, and the pool boys aren't bad to look at either. Amy just came and joined me too. Grab a fruity drink and pop in and say hi!
Monday, February 4, 2008
On another note, I MUST go shopping! Ken said it was okay to get a new outfit to go to CHA and I haven't a moment alone to get out. Here's crossing my fingers I will be able to find something in a hurry when Kaden goes to Little Sprouts on Thursday morning. Until then - happy scrappin'!
Saturday, February 2, 2008
Well here is the layout talking about our 3 trees ...
1. - the tree that we got that was SO stinky
2. tree #2 from home Depot - the one that fell down in the middle of the night
3. The final tree - the one that made it to Christmas day!!