Thursday, January 14, 2010

Oh Blog, we love you, really we do... and a kit peek too!

We don't mean to neglect the ole blog... but what can I say? We are just so super busy with life stuff that it gets pushed to the end of the to do list everyday. I'm sure many of you can relate. So here we are in 2010! And Amy and I were most fortunate to be able to scrap together on the first days of the new year. It was fun and relaxing and like old times and I had to stop myself from tearing up many times sitting at her kitchen table because the boys would have laughed at me. They are kinda like that ;) I grabbed the December and new January Two Chicks to travel to Texas and had so much fun creating with all the goodies found in each. But January...can I just say I am in LOVE with this kit??? It is my favorite color schemes and packed with so many goodies. Gotta love it! I whipped these pages up in no time. This kit is very versatile and has lots of colors to mix and match. I found it was perfect for a year in review with Kenny. I even let him do his own journaling too. One of the Teresa Collins papers had this great Dr. Seuss quotation that was more than wonderful for Jackson's Kindergarten Dr. Seuss' Birthday party at school. He is just so darn cute, don't ya think?And a completely different look on this one - I LOVE double sided papers. These are photos from Natalie's wedding a few months ago and I love them. I had fun making this little paper pinwheel as a page accent too. So easy to customize with any paper line!
My other favorite newlywed couple was the inspiration for this page. They are such a sweet couple and Ken and I love to watch them love on each other!

So, lots of goodies in this kit! Head on over to Two Chicks Designs and get one before they are gone!
xo, Jen

1 comment:

Deb said...

Loving all of these pages!!