Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I am hoping that our weather was Lion-like enough!

And that March will start heading in the direction of lamb-status. LOL! The weather wasn't too bad on Monday, but it was a little gray and gloomy. And unfortunately, so was my mood. So I am hoping my growls and roars will turn to sweet thoughts and words before the end of the month too. I am definitely looking forward to spring! Our first winter back in the Midwest has been brutal on me and the boys. You really get used to that California sunshine, LOL! So in keeping with the sunshine theme, all my projects for this months Two Chicks Designs were created with photos from the time we lived in Fresno. It made me smile a bit while I was working and added a little bit of scrappy sunshine to my dreary winter days. So here comes the SUN!!!
How yummy and fun is this cardboard flower??? I knew these photos of the boys in our moving boxes when we first moved to Fresno needed a VERY special embellie indeed!
Jackson did some of the neatest projects in his Kinder class last year and we tried really hard to catch a leprechaun last St. Patrick's Day - even Martha Stewart, in all her glittery goodness, couldn't help us out here. But the memories we made are seriously priceless!Me and Glimmer Mist became friends - OH yes we did!!!
Could these wings be any cuter? You can find them in Chick N Feathers! And you get a whole custom container in this March kit. YAY!
The softer colors in this kit were perfect to document Jackson's first lost tooth. I used a fun Ella Publishing sketch too. ;)And if these layouts weren't enough - I made an entire 6x6 mini album with it!!! It goes to show you just how much product (especially patterned papers) are in this kit! Just some extra chipboard sheets cut down to size and a modified version of Finish Line Scrapbooking made this album super quick to create. I did it all in one afternoon!
Chick n Feed and Chick n Feathers are the perfect accents for mini projects - they are just jam packed, I tell ya!So there's my little bright spot for this month! I know Amy has been busy on some really cute 2 page layouts too that she will share very soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Loving the layouts!!!