Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Shall we try this again?

We've toyed with the idea of stopping this poor, neglected blog but honestly, I still kinda like it. And when I realize it has been going (maybe not strong, but going nonetheless) for almost 3 years, I can't make myself fully give it up.
So maybe we'll try again?
Is anyone reading our crazy followings?
Looking at our pretty layouts and projects?
Laughing at poor Jennifer trying to raise 3 boys?
Oh wait! Don't answer that last one...
In any case, in the effort to keep this 'ole blog kickin' for a little longer - here are a few goodies from the minimal amount of scrapbooking that happened between Amy and I this summer. I was in May Flaum's Camp Scrap class and for the weeks it was in session I was on fire! It was like a marathon crop every day! I love her style and presentation and loved the outcome of what I gleaned from her class.
My sweet hubby was a groomsman in my baby brother's wedding... at 31 he was by far the oldest, but he hung in there at the Bachelor Party playing kickball, LOL!
I had never realized that there was an actual reason we say, "tying the knot." I know! I should have guessed, but in any case, it was fun to document it for my sister and bro-in-law.


Dude, I just love this kid! And it was fun to play around with some LOM stuff for this page about our student athlete.


And who wouldn't love these adorable baseball boys! I got on the banner train with this page and it is definitely one of my faves these days!

So should we stick around?

Do you want to read about our crazy happenings?

Leave us a note and we'll try...

really.... we will.

xo, Jen

1 comment:

Deb said...

Awesome awesome pages!! I've been a bad blogger lately too! I know it is so hard to keep up with everything sometimes. Glad to see you posting again!