Sunday, December 19, 2010

6 and 7 days before Christmas

This weekend was filled with lots of Christmas preparations and traditions and I had a hard time choosing just one photo for each day, but here goes!

On Saturday evening we hopped in the van to go check out Christmas lights around town. We made our favorite stops but also found this great house out west here. The family has their lights set to music and it is a spectacular show. I hope to maybe see it again later this week too.

Today we decided to do a bit of Christmas grocery shopping. Ken and I got away for a short time and headed to Dillons. It was surprisingly not busy there and I was thankful for that for sure. A little Starbucks kept me company along the way too. A good start to our baking/cooking traditions this week.

Can you tell I am really having fun with this? See you tomorrow!
xo, Jen

No comments: