Monday, February 4, 2008

QVC me!

Did anyone else check out the crafting day on QVC? I missed out on a couple of things I thought were worth having, but I just love these days anyway. I like to watch and be inspired by pages that are shown, new products, and all things scrappy. It makes me want to get my goodies out and start creating! So, what caught your eye?

On another note, I MUST go shopping! Ken said it was okay to get a new outfit to go to CHA and I haven't a moment alone to get out. Here's crossing my fingers I will be able to find something in a hurry when Kaden goes to Little Sprouts on Thursday morning. Until then - happy scrappin'!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well Jen, consider yourself bookmarked. You are between Stacy Julian and Cathy Zielske in my favs (no pressure). Thanks for all of the cool links. I picked up a set of 7 Gypsies clear stamps and called it a day. I spend what I budgeted for the day so I feel okay about it. A little bit of buyers remorse but I'll get over it! I love your blog. Pretty cool girls! Talk to you later.

Morgan said...

Shoot, Heidi Swapp was on QVC, I even wrote it on my calendar and still forgot. Oh well, guess thats more money for CHA!