Thursday, January 17, 2008

Sweets for your eyes

I am excited to be a part of my first Kit Club Design Team and so thankful to Debbie at Crop Addict for giving me the chance to design with her kits. For the past few weeks, I have been hard at work creating some fun layouts. Here are a couple of sneaks of the upcoming Kit. It is sweet and yummy just like Valentine's Day candy. Head on over there and pick it up right away - it is jam packed! What I love the most is there are so many different looks for pages out of a single month's kit. I just *heart* them!

3 comments:

Jennifer and Amy said...

loving the sneeks here girl - can't wait to see your pages in the CA gallery!!!!!!!

xo Amy

Morgan said...

Ooh, I can't wait to see the full layouts! I need to get my buns in gear and put my sneeks up too!

emelyn said...

what a great sneak...i LOVE your work, Jen!! Can't wait to see the rest of the layouts.