Thursday, October 16, 2008

I feel a Scrappy Weekend coming on ...

It has been a while since I have had some weekend crop time. So this weekend I am really excited to be getting down to it. I have some of my Cathy Z Big Picture class assignments to work on - LOVING that class. I have made some totally fun pages - and yes my album is looking very cute - and come on isn't that really why we do this scrapping thing - because at the end of the day we have a really cute page/album/project/card ...

There is also a fun crop going on at Just Cre8. This is a Canadian kit club/store/forum that I found a few months back. It is fun to be part of a site that talks about what is going on back home. Also they have some awesome talent and lots of fun stuff going on. I saw the crop schedule and they have it packed with challenges, games, classes and projects. So fun!!

It won't be a total scrappy weekend though - Rachel's School is having their Fall Fun Festival friday night, we have a Halloween party to go to Saturday night and Rachel's choir sings at Church on Sunday. I figure I can fit those things into my scrappy plans :)

Finally in honour of Jennifer's birthday yesterday I baked a cake. Not for her just because of her - and let's face it - the cake would not have tasted too good when it got to Cali! So I made the Sweetwater cake and it was YUMMY. Now I have some fun treat food for my scrappy weekend.

No comments: