Monday, December 31, 2007

A Year of Blessings



As we look forward to the New Year beginning tomorrow, I really wanted to make something to keep track of all the blessings God bestows upon me everyday this year. I stumbled across this article by Emily Falconbridge (http://www.todaysmama.com/expand-articles.php?view=208) a couple of weeks ago and decided right then and there to make one and do this each and every week for 2008, so here is my book and a few of the pages I made to go in it. A great way to use up all the paper journaling pieces and such that are in my stash. It's all cute and fat and random and I totally love it! :D We are going to take time each day this year to write down something we are thankful for - it may only be a word or a short story for the week, but the idea is to record our gratefulness, NO MATTER WHAT may be happening in our lives at the moment. It will be a great way to look at the bright side of things. Amy is playing along with me and creating her book as we speak. I'm sure she will post hers here too.


Happy New Year to all of you! Stay safe my friends!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful what a great idea - can't wait to see how it comes along this year!

cropaddict.com said...

Very cool Jen. What a great idea. :)

Nicole said...

Great Idea! It turned out beautiful.