Monday, July 28, 2008

Happy Scrappy Day

So I busted out the door this morning to get the big boys to Creative Arts Kids Camp at church without making my daily message board run. And I knew today was the announcement for the new DT for http://www.4scrappysisters.com/, but honestly, I didn't think I had a chance. I mean, she had 35 applications. When I finally got home and popped online, I discovered to my happiness that I am a new Full Kit Designer for 4 Scrappy Sisters!!!! I am very excited and I can't wait to get my first kit. The thing that really drew me into this incredible site is the heart for God that these women have. I so love the devotionals posted in the message board as I believe He cares about ALL aspects of us, even down to our paper and tape runners. It is just a place to be lifted up, supported, and share the crafting talents we have with other women. Enough chatting with me, head over there, sign up, tell them JustJen sent ya and grab yourself a big kit of scrappy goodness! They are drool-worthy!

1 comment:

Juliet Diley said...

Wooohoooo! Congrats! It is going to be GREAT working with you! And you are right, it is a wonderful community full of folks that LOVE God!