Saturday, July 26, 2008

Online scrappy weekend

So in between picking Kenny up from his week at camp and keeping this house from falling down with 3 little boys, I am hoping to get some scrappy time. There are 2 great crops this weekend - the first at www.scrappinmojo.com for our block party crop. If you get over there, the challenges are great and pretty easy too. You can probably get in on the action before it ends tonight. The second is at a site I am fairly new to, but really like - www.coordinatescollections.com 6 wonderful challenges that are all due tomorrow night and some fun door prizes too. I am crossing my fingers for some time later this evening to get my scrap on! Won't you join me?

1 comment:

BethieJ said...

Oh I am bummed I missed this post until tonite!! I was feeling so scrappy all weekend too!! I signed up at scapping mojo.. I need to get activated yet! :) It looks like a fun place!
Hope you had a GREAT weekend!! Glad Kenny had so much fun on his camping trip!!!