Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Two Chicks February Kit

This was the perfect, eclectic kit for me! I was able to make a couple of Valentine's Day altered projects as well as my layouts and I still have goodies to spare! In fact, I have a page in the works on my table right now. :) The best thing about this month's kit is a little taste of custom Chick 'n Stuff!!! Lots of bits and baubles to add that special touch to your creations.
I love Valentine's Day and Easter pages because I get a reason to use lots of pinks on my pages and this was no exception. I loved that Kaden and Jackson were able to celebrate together at school last year! See that applique heart??? CHICK 'N FEATHERS BABY!!!!

Was I cute or what?!? I loved using this color combo to document my first spiral perm - ahhh, those were the days...

This next layout is brought to you by my Library of Memories storage binders. I took these snapshots of our little guys shortly after Kaden was born in 2005. I knew I would eventually get them on a layout and I found them quickly when I saw the colors of this kit. Gotta love circle punches for a super fast layout!

My final layout this month is a very simple 2 page spread of one of our weekends earlier this year. These are some of the only photos I took while we lived in temporary housing in the apartment in Fresno after we sold our house. More yummy Chick 'n Feathers and Chick 'n Feed added just the perfect amount of embellishment to this layout.Ah, the punches came out to play again - I picked up an inexpensive 5x7 black frame at the Dollar Store and used my little heart punch on my scraps to create this little bit of Valentine's Day decor. It was the perfect addition to my Valentine Buffet table.

So, if you don't have this kit - click as fast as you can over to Two Chicks to get it right now!

No comments: